Shuttle from MCO (Orlando) airport to Port Canaveral

onekoolmom

We are going on our first MSC cruise Jan. 21. We are flying into Orlando a few days early to go to Disneyworld. We are stating at a Disney resort and they can only provide transportation to the airport. We paid for MSC to take us to the port, but we have gotten NO answer as to where/what time to meet to get on the bus. I am a planner - I need to arrange the shuttle from the hotel to the airport but MSC says I won't know until the day before. Does anyone have knowledge as to when/where the MSC shuttle meets at MCO? Thank you.  

Not sure this is of help, but I've found a Lyft/Uber is more convenient and cheaper than the shuttle charges from MCO to Port Canaveral. Just offering that up as I'm also the major "family" travel planner. And Lyft is on your timeline, not the cruise shuttle's...no need to go back to the airport, just get picked up at your hotel. Especially if they offer a stay and cruise parking package.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onekoolmom said:

We are going on our first MSC cruise Jan. 21. We are flying into Orlando a few days early to go to Disneyworld. We are stating at a Disney resort and they can only provide transportation to the airport. We paid for MSC to take us to the port, but we have gotten NO answer as to where/what time to meet to get on the bus. I am a planner - I need to arrange the shuttle from the hotel to the airport but MSC says I won't know until the day before. Does anyone have knowledge as to when/where the MSC shuttle meets at MCO? Thank you.  

if you head to the Florida ports of call on this forum you may get more info there

last year a friend arrnaged shared shuttle transportation from Orlando area hotel to Port Canaveral-I cant remember the company but there are several private companies that offer this service either as on a seat by seat basis on a bus or a completely private transportation in a limo

if you can cancel MSC transport you may find this a better option and at least you will be able to plan!

We have gone from the Orlando airport to the cruise port multiple times.  The first two times we took the cruise lines (Royal Caribbean) shuttle.  After that we have booked a private car service, Ace Luxury. 

When you get to baggage claim at Orlando you will see representatives for the various cruise lines holding up signs.  Look for the one that say MSC and they will direct you to the shuttle bus.  The reason we stopped taking the shuttle bus was that we did not like having to wait for the bus to arrive and then once it arrived, wait until it was full before departing for the ship.  We once had a wait of almost two hours total before departing the airport for the ship. 

On 12/27/2023 at 1:13 PM, onekoolmom said:

usually at baggage claim you will see signs from the various cruise lines.

On 12/28/2023 at 11:48 AM, DaKahuna said:

We have gone from the Orlando airport to the cruise port multiple times.  The first two times we took the cruise lines (Royal Caribbean) shuttle.  After that we have booked a private car service, Ace Luxury. 

When you get to baggage claim at Orlando you will see representatives for the various cruise lines holding up signs.  Look for the one that say MSC and they will direct you to the shuttle bus.  The reason we stopped taking the shuttle bus was that we did not like having to wait for the bus to arrive and then once it arrived, wait until it was full before departing for the ship.  We once had a wait of almost two hours total before departing the airport for the ship. 

Thank you so much!