Deadline to be on board for VIVA embarkation out of San Juan

sunbird21

Hi,

What is the final time to check in for VIVA on embarkation day out of SJU? I am trying to determine if we have time to do an excursion to El Yunque that runs 830-2pm. I know the ship leaves at 8:30pm but didn't know if we had to be onboard by 4,5,6,etc. Am I risking it with this tour?

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2023 at 6:43 PM, sunbird21 said:

Hi,

What is the final time to check in for VIVA on embarkation day out of SJU? I am trying to determine if we have time to do an excursion to El Yunque that runs 830-2pm. I know the ship leaves at 8:30pm but didn't know if we had to be onboard by 4,5,6,etc. Am I risking it with this tour?

I have the same question, since I will be going on NCL Viva out of San Juan in March. Did you take this tour and get back in time? The ship leaves at 8:30 pm, so I assume that means the latest I can check in is 6:30 pm?

30 minutes ago, Spencer71 said:

I have the same question, since I will be going on NCL Viva out of San Juan in March. Did you take this tour and get back in time? The ship leaves at 8:30 pm, so I assume that means the latest I can check in is 6:30 pm?

You need to complete check-in before 6:30, because you need to be on the ship NLT 6:30!

• Like 1