All inclusive beach day

leith

6 or 7 years ago 7 couples went to a beach for an all inclusive day.  I can’t remember the name of it but we have dubbed it “The best day EVER”.   We are headed back to Costa Maya in February can you please give me suggestions.   It was near a board walk and they made us a huge lunch under roof.  

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

Nohoch has changed ownership/management since you were there. Recent reviews I've seen look pretty favorable. 

Maya Chan or Jaime's Blue Reef (Jaime is former owner of Nohoch) would be my picks for AI.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, leith said:

6 or 7 years ago 7 couples went to a beach for an all inclusive day.  I can’t remember the name of it but we have dubbed it “The best day EVER”.   We are headed back to Costa Maya in February can you please give me suggestions.   It was near a board walk and they made us a huge lunch under roof.  

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you!

It mainly depends on the amenities you require and whether you want lively or laid-back.

Lots of choices on the boardwalk, some quieter options out of town.

Maya Chan is awesome.  The vibe is totally laid back.  The food is great and fresh. The drinks plentiful and cold. The staff will take good care of you.  We have been going for years and every return there has been with an excellent improvement. We are going back in Feb. '24 and can't wait.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 10:22 AM, crewsweeper said:

Nohoch has changed ownership/management since you were there. Recent reviews I've seen look pretty favorable. 

Maya Chan or Jaime's Blue Reef (Jaime is former owner of Nohoch) would be my picks for AI.

Booked Jaime’s for our trip in April based on reviews here. Can’t wait!

• Like 1

Any recommendations that are more family friendly than others. Traveling in March and just booked the cruise. Feel like i'm a bit behind in planning as a result!

3 minutes ago, dctravel said:

Any recommendations that are more family friendly than others. Traveling in March and just booked the cruise. Feel like i'm a bit behind in planning as a result!

I would say most are family friendly but a lot depends on ages of kids and how much e entertainment needed?

For many the port is as good as anywhere or there is the water park for older kids ( expensive).

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 8:04 PM, Scarryann said:

Maya Chan is awesome.  The vibe is totally laid back.  The food is great and fresh. The drinks plentiful and cold. The staff will take good care of you.  We have been going for years and every return there has been with an excellent improvement. We are going back in Feb. '24 and can't wait.

Hi Scarryann ... We will be in Costa Maya in Feb 2024 too. I am going to look at Maya Chan. Is the best way to book directly on their website?  Thanks.

10 minutes ago, OldtimerBill said:

Hi Scarryann ... We will be in Costa Maya in Feb 2024 too. I am going to look at Maya Chan. Is the best way to book directly on their website?  Thanks.

Yes this is the only way. They are independent.