Trouble logging into account?

I had this problem yesterday and could not get in at all.  Today I can get I'm, but I can't access my cruise.  I have not been able to access my cruise for about 2 weeks now, it is quite frustrating.  One day I was able to access it to make a payment finally, but do nothing else.  I really want to be able to look at excursions, but I can only do that from the app, which is not as ideal for me.

5 hours ago, Eno said:

Took forever with the spinning and message you are logged in but not... Finally just got in

Same issue and I was trying to make final payment.  Finally tried and logged in under booking number and was successful that way.

I also had the spinning wheel at midnight CT.  It means that IT had the website down for some reason.  Usually they take it off line on either Saturday or Sunday night late for maintenance.  

2 hours ago, pedirn said:

Same issue and I was trying to make final payment.  Finally tried and logged in under booking number and was successful that way.

Thanks for the tip.  I was able to log in this way too and check Travel Summary.

• Haha 1

Each time I tried to log in it told me my credentials were wrong,  Since you only have 3 chances to do so, by the 2nd failure I chose to reset passwords.  Then even after Princess site said password successfully reset, the first time I tried to log in with the “new” password, it would still failed.  But the second try would go through.

It has been like that pretty much on and off since 2022!  Thankfully we don’t have the need to access the stupid site unless we have a cruise which we almost always book only 2 to 3 months before sailing.  So only need to endure the incompetent Princess IT until we sail.  Then it is another 10 months we can absolutely forget about it. LOL