Wonder of the seas

I was looking to plan a August of 25' cruise.  I was also hoping to get on Wonder during that time.  Looks like for some reason Wonder doesn't have any sailings posted after April of 25'.  Anyone know why that would be?

Posted (edited)

Nevermind….I don’t why I read Apr, I saw of Aug….jeez, my eyes.

August dates not released yet. Watch the Deployment thread.

Edited by crzndeb

1 hour ago, cruisin73 said:

I was looking to plan a August of 25' cruise.  I was also hoping to get on Wonder during that time.  Looks like for some reason Wonder doesn't have any sailings posted after April of 25'.  Anyone know why that would be?

Idk the exact dates but star seems to be coming in to replace wonder. 

Star is the latest icon class ship to be announced. I'd have to look to see when star pricing starts. 

1 hour ago, cruisin73 said:

Star is taking over for Wonder at PC in August. At that time, Wonder is going to do 3/4 short cruises (presumably from either FLL or MIA). Short Caribbeans will be released the week of February 19th.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

My assumption is that Wonder will still be doing 7N's until Star launches (something has to) but it's unclear when exactly those will be released since they weren't released with the other 6-8N Caribbeans.. Possibly the week of February 12th or the 19th.