Medical Histories To be Provided For Manicure and Pedicure in particular!! Think about this!!!

SusieAV8R

36 minutes ago, hcat said:

I remember  your posts about the " group" massage you had in Cabo..you  gave it high marks!

Do you think the  pool towels were the cause of your eye infection? Nice amt of OBC but an eye infection is not worth it! How long before it cleared up?  Did you go  to ship drs or treat on your own?

The massage was great.  I never went to the eye doctor.  I went to the eye doctor when I came home, 3 days in a row because it was getting worse.  Who's to say where it came from.  One dr. thought it was bacterial, another dr. thought it was from a product of some sort.  

8 minutes ago, calicakes said:

The massage was great.  I never went to the eye doctor.  I went to the eye doctor when I came home, 3 days in a row because it was getting worse.  Who's to say where it came from.  One dr. thought it was bacterial, another dr. thought it was from a product of some sort.  

glad it resolved..I am prone to blephartis....an eyelid  condition so I  travel with various  remedies  and usually wash my lids with baby shampoo.. Inside the eye..more serious!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, billc23 said:

Hopefully they do a head and neck exam looking for tumors, etc.   Things

Definitely never had this. Maybe it’s time for me to find a new practice …,

Edited by Georgia_Peaches
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 6:28 PM, zitsky said:

Does a manicurist need to know that I have cancer?  Or heart disease?  How is that relevant?

They might need to know if you have some form of neuropathy or are a diabetic.  Even if the instruments are perfectly sterile, if you were to sustain a small cut or nick, and did not feel it, you would need to be extra careful and examine your feet very carefully.  Or they may advise you not to get the treatment, especially a pedicure being at sea, etc.