Transfer from Fort Lauderdale to miami

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Madamexxx007Madame007 said:

Anyone knows if HAL offers transfer from Fort Lauderdale to Miami airport 

tks diane

They do. HAL also offers cruise day bus service from Miami airport to Fort Lauderdale ($29 last October).

Edited by Crew News

I just did in on the 17th of December, I also had booked hotel through HAL and they picked us up at the MIA Airport. It is really not that far as long as traffic is not a problem. For me I can get much better flight that are non stop to MIA rather than FLL.

For the return home we did not do that Excursion tour of MIA because we did that on on February 2023. Our flight was not till 5:00 pm but fortunately I have Club Lounge Access whihc makes the time go by much easier. If you have a long wait it might be worth buy a day pass that many of the airlines offer for their lounges.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

I just did in on the 17th of December, I also had booked hotel through HAL and they picked us up at the MIA Airport. It is really not that far as long as traffic is not a problem. For me I can get much better flight that are non stop to MIA rather than FLL.

For the return home we did not do that Excursion tour of MIA because we did that on on February 2023. Our flight was not till 5:00 pm but fortunately I have Club Lounge Access whihc makes the time go by much easier. If you have a long wait it might be worth buy a day pass that many of the airlines offer for their lounges.

Can you remember what time you left Fort Lauderdale?

12 minutes ago, CruiseIreland said:

Can you remember what time you left Fort Lauderdale?

Our assigned disembarkation was 8:30,by the time we got our luggage and walked through immigration and went out to find the bus heading to MIA it was about 9:10, then we sat there for about 20 minutes and the bus took off about 9:30. We were at MIA at about 10:00 Now the bad part was that these bus drivers will only drop you off at one location. I think there are two bus drop offs, In February of 2023 we were dropped off right at where our America Ticket counter was. This time we are all dropped off at the furthest point.It took us 45 minutes to walk. I want to say they dropped us off at check point 10 where all the International flights were. I definitely got my steps in that day.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Our assigned disembarkation was 8:30,by the time we got our luggage and walked through immigration and went out to find the bus heading to MIA it was about 9:10, then we sat there for about 20 minutes and the bus took off about 9:30. We were at MIA at about 10:00 Now the bad part was that these bus drivers will only drop you off at one location. I think there are two bus drop offs, In February of 2023 we were dropped off right at where our America Ticket counter was. This time we are all dropped off at the furthest point.It took us 45 minutes to walk. I want to say they dropped us off at check point 10 where all the International flights were. I definitely got my steps in that day.

Agreed. We just did the Miami transfer with everglades tour. I had two gripes. The guide in the bus was awful, kept cackling into the microphone and telling horrible jokes. The bus dropped us off at the MIA airport at the Spirit end and we were on American so had to walk all the way around. If there are two drop off points why can't they stop at both of them?

I loved the airboat part of the tour.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sonora5 said:

Agreed. We just did the Miami transfer with everglades tour. I had two gripes. The guide in the bus was awful, kept cackling into the microphone and telling horrible jokes. The bus dropped us off at the MIA airport at the Spirit end and we were on American so had to walk all the way around. If there are two drop off points why can't they stop at both of them?

I loved the airboat part of the tour.

There are two drop off points. In February of 2023, we were on the NCL Encore, I know different cruise line but when we boarded the bus they asked the airline we would be on. They did the two drop off points The first was the end where American Airlines was and the driver announced it before he got off the bus to take out the luggage for those with American flights.

27 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

There are two drop off points. In February of 2023, we were on the NCL Encore, I know different cruise line but when we boarded the bus they asked the airline we would be on. They did the two drop off points The first was the end where American Airlines was and the driver announced it before he got off the bus to take out the luggage for those with American flights.

They dumped us all off at the Spirit end. All the luggage was removed from the bus and we were all told to get off there. Maybe NCL does it differently.

12 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

This was my experience  - 2 drop off points. Maybe the driver is what makes the difference. I was HAL, not NCL.

• Like 1