Health Screening Questions For Boarding....

I think the first question is something like "have you had... (going by memory... cough, cold, flu, fever; do they say "covid"?) in last two weeks?"

If you say "yes" - then what? Where do the questions go after that, and what will impact being cleared to board?

I had a cold early in the 2 weeks before boarding timeframe. I tested twice for covid and was negative twice. 

Not sure how this impacts health screening at boarding.

1 minute ago, WoodstockGirl said:

I think the first question is something like "have you had... (going by memory... cough, cold, flu, fever; do they say "covid"?) in last two weeks?"

If you say "yes" - then what? Where do the questions go after that, and what will impact being cleared to board?

I had a cold early in the 2 weeks before boarding timeframe. I tested twice for covid and was negative twice. 

Not sure how this impacts health screening at boarding.

If you answer yes to the question, you will have a short interview with one of the ship's  medical crew to ensure you aren't still sick.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, mom says said:

If you answer yes to the question, you will have a short interview with one of the ship's  medical crew to ensure you aren't still sick.

Correct, and if it is just a cold then there should be no issue.  The screening is to assure that there is no issue that could affect you or others on board and the questions will also go in those directions.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

3 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Are they still doing health screening?  I don't recall anything like that on our last 4 cruises.  Maybe Mrs Ldubs handled it, IDK.  

24 hours before check in (at least on our RCCL Oasis last week) there is a two question form on the check in app requesting any cold, covid, etc., issues in the past two weeks and whether or not you are pregnant to a certain term.  Checking no to both clears you to board.  Checking yes will result in further questions, probably by a medical staff person at check in to clear you to board.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, leaveitallbehind said:

24 hours before check in (at least on our RCCL Oasis last week) there is a two question form on the check in app requesting any cold, covid, etc., issues in the past two weeks and whether or not you are pregnant to a certain term.  Checking no to both clears you to board.  Checking yes will result in further questions, probably by a medical staff person at check in to clear you to board.

Thanks!  Appears Mrs Ldubs is on top of this (as usual)! 

Just now, ldubs said:

Thanks!  Appears Mrs Ldubs is on top of this (as usual)! 

Well it certainly is not what it was in terms of screening questions coming out of covid and far more like it was (maybe even easier) pre-covid.

It's always wise to delegate certain responsibilities to those significant others more capable to handle those things LOL.

9 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Well it certainly is not what it was in terms of screening questions coming out of covid and far more like it was (maybe even easier) pre-covid.

It's always wise to delegate certain responsibilities to those significant others more capable to handle those things LOL.

it is certainly better than the old days of having to go to that table of paper forms and mini-golf style pencils.  Haha.   

BTW, according to Mrs Ldubs, I agree 100% with your last sentence.  😃

40 minutes ago, ldubs said:

it is certainly better than the old days of having to go to that table of paper forms and mini-golf style pencils.  Haha.   

BTW, according to Mrs Ldubs, I agree 100% with your last sentence.  😃

Apparently a very smart lady - as is mine!

• Like 1