PSA - Check for price drops!

chereya

I try to regularly check my bookings for price drops. Some days I have seen prices drop by a couple hundred dollars on the same day. Today I was able to get a price adjustment on my GTY suite for a May 2024 Alaska sailing and shaved off just about $1000. If you haven't passed your final payment date yet, definitely check for savings! Good luck! 👍

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Great advice. Although, for folks who booked AI prior to the change where gratuities were removed from the offering, a price drop may net a price increase after factoring in the gratuities. Something to be aware of.

I’ll randomly do a mock booking on my SS on Beyond but it’s always been more expensive. Even after they took away grats and obc 🙄 No math needed lol 

• Haha 1

On 1/9/2024 at 5:59 PM, blueslily said:

What are the options if you are past final payment and there is a price drop?

Just went through this.  Officially, you're SOL.  Practically, you may call and express your displeasure and request some kind of adjustment.  We were rebooked with a cabin upgrade, but had to fight to keep OBC and gratuities on the rebooking.  From what others have shared on this board, it sounds like we were lucky.  You may very well get nothing.

Edited by Winemaker_1