Aqua on Constellation Move-Up?

LB_NJ

I thought I would give it a try and bid on an Aqua cabin for an upcoming cruise in January. Probably bid too much but thought I would try it at least once. Even with the bad locations the Aqua cabins have on Constellation.

We have sailed on Summit and Constellation before in various cabins below Aqua.

Just notified that I won an upgrade.

A couple of questions.

I previously made reservations in the MDR for dinner.  They are still showing.  Will they go away or do I need to do something?  I assume I just show up for Blu, no reservations required or permitted?

I assume as part of Aqua we have access to Persian Gardens.  Is there anything I need to know about that?

Anything else I should know about sailing in Aqua?  Are there little things that come with Aqua that you don’t get with an Ocean View cabin?

On the M class ships the cabin is larger.  You get a bottle of sparkling wine.  If it not in your cabin when you arrive ask your cabin attendant.  

Correct no reservations in Blu.  Try breakfast there also. 

With aqua vs an ocean view room, you will have a balcony now and bigger room.   Blu is your dinner restaurant, dont worry about your reservations in MDR, they will fall off eventually and yes no reservations for Blu are needed.  The Persian gardens dont need to know anything, just go to the spa desk and they will set you up with a robe, if needed, and locker etc.  Definitely use blu for breakfast, as its less crazy hectic then both the MDR and OVC.