RTP2914

31 minutes ago, juicyjuju said:

Yes I would love to know where Symphony is going when it leaves Tokyo

I believe she’s suppose to cross the pacific and head to Alaska! 🤞

Nancy

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, goldengatecruisers said:

Outstanding itineraries on both ships!  I am already searching between sofa cushions for all my loose change...

+1!  I'd look in my sofa too, but with my luck I'll just find a missing bill int here and no change.  🤦‍♂️ 

I LOVE Symphony's Japan itineraries though!

36 minutes ago, juicyjuju said:

Yes I would love to know where Symphony is going when it leaves Tokyo

At least we have some idea from the outline.  Welcome back to North America!  😄 

Vince

Edited by BWIVince
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, BWIVince said:

I LOVE Symphony's Japan itineraries though!

same here!  Nothing booked yet for 2026 and waiting for the second half for symphony.

Nancy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nancygp said:

I believe she’s suppose to cross the pacific and head to Alaska! 🤞

Nancy

I agree with Nancy.

On the summary they issued for June it showed Japan and Alaska.  It appears that it will be a long one ending in July which is why I think they didn't show it.  

Keith

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, nancygp said:

same here!  Nothing booked yet for 2026 and waiting for the second half for symphony.

Nancy

Same here!  I was curious about the Japan itineraries, but I wasn't expecting to like them so much...  But I still need to know what the rest of 2026 looks like before I can commit to anything mentally (I think).

I'm so excited to have access to Symphony again, so I don't have to suffer with Serenity anymore.  😄. (Joking/Not Joking. haha)

Vince

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ctjon said:

Symphony did a great Japan to Alaska cruise in 2019 - interesting to see how similar new one might be.

No Russia but im sure it will be similar.

Nancy

Just booked an Aquamarine on Serenity from Los Angeles to Auckland in January, 2026 - six cabins were available and we put one on hold while we decided.  Fast forward 30 minutes and the other 5 were gone.  The Crystal rep told our travel agent that bookings are very busy today.

• Like 5

I gave my preferred itineraries yesterday onboard, so I can get onboard fare discount.Im trying to get on the India and circle Japan cruises I love crossings but would be too late for hunami season

• Like 1

Hi - a potential Crystal 'newbie' here - having spent our cruising life with Silversea/Seabourn & Regent.

We/re sold on the 'new Crystal' product and have been waiting impatiently for yesterday's release of the (Part 1) 2026 Itineraries.

Having been looking for a decent Japan circumnavigation itinerary on other cruise lines we were pleased to see the options available from Crystal yesterday. 

As a result we have taken an option this morning on a 23 day Tokyo - Tokyo itinerary, which we believe is the most interesting we have seen in the past couple of years. As has been said above there are lots of ports of call that we've never heard of. Having travelled in Japan previously this is great news.

So - a long time to wait but hopefully we're heading for our first Crystal cruise 😊  

• Like 5

i'm very interested in the Manila to Seoul cruise on symphony.  Stopping in Hong Kong, Shanghai and some other Chinese ports seem interesting to me and I've never been to South Korea.  But I've also circled four other cruises too.  The cruises around Japan seem very interesting to me too.  Too many decisions and definitely not enough change between the cushions on the couch!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, machotspur said:

Hi - a potential Crystal 'newbie' here - having spent our cruising life with Silversea/Seabourn & Regent.

We/re sold on the 'new Crystal' product and have been waiting impatiently for yesterday's release of the (Part 1) 2026 Itineraries.

Having been looking for a decent Japan circumnavigation itinerary on other cruise lines we were pleased to see the options available from Crystal yesterday. 

As a result we have taken an option this morning on a 23 day Tokyo - Tokyo itinerary, which we believe is the most interesting we have seen in the past couple of years. As has been said above there are lots of ports of call that we've never heard of. Having travelled in Japan previously this is great news.

So - a long time to wait but hopefully we're heading for our first Crystal cruise 😊  

Glad you are trying out new Crystal and what a great itinerary.  I was pleased to see several voyages of Japan.

Welcome.

Keith

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

Booked Hong Kong to Athens on Serenity. Hoping to finally go thru the Suez Canal.

We need a finger cross reaction added to the Cruise Critic message response list!  🙂 

Vince

• Like 4