Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

I asked Saint Greg if it'd be okay for me to see a picture of him, which is in Jammans possession... He said no... 

Hey, I tried...

I hope you have better things to do than this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 37

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I asked Saint Greg if it'd be okay for me to see a picture of him, which is in Jammans possession... He said no... 

Hey, I tried...

You'd probably have a better chance of seeing the Shroud of Turin in person!

• Like 6
  • Haha 9

8 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

It's not even noon yet and I'm having my first shot of tequila... Patron Reposado. Y'all wish me luck, it could be an early night for me...

PXL_20240114_164410653.jpg

I have to stick with mixed drinks (grey goose and diet) to make it through the day.  Usually get to 15 late in the evening.  No way I could do shots and make it. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I have to stick with mixed drinks (grey goose and diet) to make it through the day.  Usually get to 15 late in the evening.  No way I could do shots and make it. 

Same here. I usually go with Vodka and Starry Zero for the majority of drinks and will throw in something different from Alchemy and maybe an occasional Funship or something frozen

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Like 2

I've just been back here at the Tides Bar talking to Jamman for a while. I'm hoping that when all of these new Tribe members come around that things don't start to get weird, because I can make things weird pretty easily... We'll see...

• Like 6
  • Haha 22

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I've just been back here at the Tides Bar talking to Jamman for a while. I'm hoping that when all of these new Tribe members come around that things don't start to get weird, because I can make things weird pretty easily... We'll see...

Maybe but I’m sure there will be a few times when I leave the group thinking “what the heck just came out of @onlyano aka Beverly’s mouth. “ 
BTW I’m sitting by this family that has already lost one of their kids. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 18

11 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

If you are sitting with Jamman and suddenly he looks behind you and his eyes get real big maybe St. Greg joined you. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 12