Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I don't think I'm officially banned, but I choose not to go back there. The main stage in the theater though? Yes, I'm officially banned from there...

How’d I miss that story🤔

• Like 1

Let's try to get all that laundry dirty before it's time to go home! This is the shirt I ordered for the last Virgin Voyages cruise, but it didn't show up in time. First time I've ever worn it.

PXL_20240120_214633100.thumb.jpg.d6fb844d517a1374e74adca8e1a88062.jpg

PXL_20240120_214637306.jpg

• Like 36

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

The Blue Card guy is pretty cool. He likes tequila too... 

Awe - sounds like a Grasshopper training moment in the making.

If I have to mention Karate Kid, it ruins everything 😤 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, L1211 said:

Hey Sid, and other CCL fans, how do you justify Carnival’s prices for their newest ships when you add the drink pkg and specialty dining on top of what seems to be crazy cruise fares?  I always buy two cabins- adult daughters, and that would be 4x on drink pkgs and dining.  MSc YC  was our last cruise and sailing NCL in club balconies in March.  Prices with included drinks/dining/wifi always better!  Would love to sail Celebration, but pricy! 

I have five Carnival cruises booked this year. But....two of them were great deals (for me) from back in the spring sale of 2022. Then two Jubilee ones...one was about what I expect to pay for a new ship. The other was slightly more but it's for this summer. I booked it after the price for Celebration skyrocketed for my week last summer. The fifth I only booked to get me to diamond for 2025. But change is coming. Four of the last five cruises I've booked have not been with Carnival. Three are NCL. The prices are coming out better. 10% military discount. $150-250 off with Cruise First/Next. Free at sea. Unless there's a major change I think NCL may be my primary cruise line in a year.

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Let's try to get all that laundry dirty before it's time to go home! This is the shirt I ordered for the last Virgin Voyages cruise, but it didn't show up in time. First time I've ever worn it.

PXL_20240120_214633100.thumb.jpg.d6fb844d517a1374e74adca8e1a88062.jpg

PXL_20240120_214637306.jpg

I remember that story

• Like 3