Regent Navigator Pool

It is a 10 years since we have been on this ship and very much looking forward to our Tahiti Cruise.

Question : the outside pool on Navigator looks like it only has ladders to get into the pool...is this still the case? Would love there to be stairs!

Thank you!

3 hours ago, irishwitchy said:

Jump in? 

I use too, but i can’t climb the ladder anymore…that last step to the pool deck is a no go…need a crane or steps now😂

Edited by cwn

13 minutes ago, cwn said:

I use too, but i can’t climb the ladder anymore…that last step to the pool deck is a no go…need a crane or steps now😂

The original question was how to get in, not out!  Haha, would love to see the crane!  Need to have a laugh sometimes . 

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

Just use the pool in rough seas - with proper timing you could get tossed right back out onto your feet (hopefully!)

Or into the lounger you have “reserved” for 9 hours….

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, UUNetBill said:

Just use the pool in rough seas - with proper timing you could get tossed right back out onto your feet (hopefully!)

We have had a few seas like that when in the pool but before they closed the pool…….dh loved it me not so much. They are much more proactive now with possible rough seas. 

On Navigator now, ladders only. Deep end 6 ft, "shallow" end listed as 3.1 ft probably closer to 4 ft actually.  Was drained yesterday due to rough seas. Day before that was a exciting wave pool!

• Like 3