Celebrity Ascent, Prime Concierge Class vs Prime Edge Strm

sbfanatic

I've never been on Celebrity and am trying to decide between C1 Prime Concierge Class and the Prime Edge Strm w/Infinite Balcony on Ascent. I know the main difference is a higher deck for the C1 plus some goodies. Is it worth the price difference to get a C1? What's your opinion?

1 hour ago, sbfanatic said:

I've never been on Celebrity and am trying to decide between C1 Prime Concierge Class and the Prime Edge Strm w/Infinite Balcony on Ascent. I know the main difference is a higher deck for the C1 plus some goodies. Is it worth the price difference to get a C1? What's your opinion?

Depends on the location and the difference in price.

7 hours ago, sbfanatic said:

I think you mean infinite veranda as it’s not a balcony, just a window.  What’s your budget?

If the price difference is $100 pp or less or if you are trying to get more CC points then CC might be good.  The cabins are identical and most CC perks are marketing fluff. Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, zitsky said:

I think you mean infinite veranda as it’s not a balcony, just a window.  What’s your budget?

It's an E1 Prime Edge Stateroom w/Infinite Balcony. 

8 hours ago, jelayne said:

If the price difference is $100 pp or less or if you are trying to get more CC points then CC might be good.  The cabins are identical and most CC perks are marketing fluff. Just my opinion.

The difference in price is $323.