Ventura balconies

Londonpride

31 minutes ago, Londonpride said:

We have booked a five week cruise on Ventura beginning 11 February, Can anyone tell us please, are the balconies on D deck overlooked and open?

Yes totally overlooked and open.

we had one of these balconies last year and loved it.  Although it's open and people could over look you it didn't happen to us that I'm aware of as the people above have to be standing and leaning against there rail to look over and I'm sure they had better things to do 😂

If you are keen on having some shade and privacy on the balcony, I would suggest seeing if there is an opportunity to change to one of the superior deluxe balconies at the aft of E deck. These cabins and balconies are exactly the same size and layout as those on D deck but have a covered balcony.

We love the E deck cabins. The E deck cabins are above an entertainment venue - but we have never been bothered by noise when staying on E deck starboard side. I understand the speakers in the club are on the port side   - so that might be something to be wary of if you are able to change to E deck.

This is our first time on Ventura, many times on Aurora, Oriana, Arcadia *worldie” last hear. We have booked a mid-ship cabin which we always prefer.  We are not bothered too much about being overlooked but the shade issue, yes a bit. Anyway I am sure we shall enjoy whatever. Thank you everyone for your kind replies.