Availability of mattress pads or egg crates on Wind Spirit?

CarolGS

4 hours ago, CarolGS said:

Has anyone ever requested and received extra bed padding or an egg crate on the Wind Spirit?

Thank you

Your question actually leaves me to the question...How are the Beds in general on Indstar. We will be on Sind Surf in less than 7 weeks. We cruise a lot but on those big ships. We have found NCL Haven to have comfortable beds, HAL use to have more comfortable but in recent years has become too firm so have requested egg crate. We have also been fine with Suites on Princess. Do most people find the beds comfortable?

1 hour ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

Your question actually leaves me to the question...How are the Beds in general on Indstar. We will be on Sind Surf in less than 7 weeks. We cruise a lot but on those big ships. We have found NCL Haven to have comfortable beds, HAL use to have more comfortable but in recent years has become too firm so have requested egg crate. We have also been fine with Suites on Princess. Do most people find the beds comfortable?

We are on the Surf now, bedding is so individual how could one be good for all, given that we find the beds extremely comfortable and the addition of gentle rocking of the ocean makes our sleep fabulous. Beds are not too hard for us and not soft either. We get great sleeps. Happy Sailing

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Strenz said:

We are on the Surf now, bedding is so individual how could one be good for all, given that we find the beds extremely comfortable and the addition of gentle rocking of the ocean makes our sleep fabulous. Beds are not too hard for us and not soft either. We get great sleeps. Happy Sailing

Thanks, I know it is hard to judge compared to other people's likes but as long as they are not super soft or super hard that makes them perfect with the movement of the ocean!!

This is really a personal choice. I would qualify them as relatively firm which is what we have at home. No soft pillow tops unless you ask. Works for us. You don’t sink in the bed if that’s what you want to know

• Like 1

Thank you for each of your replies.  While I love a firm mattress, my travel companion needs one that is soft and cushy as possible.  Our travel agent spoke to Windstar today and Windstar noted that they will try to accommodate him but cannot guarantee anything.  So reading between the lines it would appear that they do have a limited supply of mattress toppers or egg crates but possibly not enough for every guest who requests one.  Our cruise is still six weeks out so I hope that his request is early enough on the list to receive one.