Will inTENse be cancelled on January 21?

I always reserve the aqua show for Night 1 of a cruise, to allow more opportunities if the show is cancelled. We will be leaving Port Canaveral on the Wonder on January 21, with a forecast of 59 degrees that day, 57 with 10-20 mph winds that night. I realize that the ship will be several hours away from Port Canaveral at the time of the show, but it can’t be that much warmer by then. I hate to skip the show, but there is no way this Floridian is going to sit outside in the dark at those temperatures. Should I try to change the reservation to Night 4 when I get on the ship, or just wait to see if it will be postponed?  I am hoping there will be a “makeup show” scheduled later in the cruise if I am patient and keep the Night 1 reservation. Is the show ever performed in those temperatures?

I wouldn't sweat it. You can always go see it standby if it's cancelled and the rescheduling doesn't work for you or you don't get other reservations. Another option is to sit in the chairs on deck 7 by the rock wall (not-so-secret spot).

23 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Another option is to sit in the chairs on deck 7 by the rock wall (not-so-secret spot).

How early do you think you need to get there for this not so secret spot?

Dan

9 minutes ago, danoconnl said:

How early do you think you need to get there for this not so secret spot?

Tough to say. Even if someone without reservations doesn’t know about it an asks doesn’t plan to sit there in advance, people usually notice the seats. The same 30 minutes or so you would show up to get in the standby line? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by OCSC Mike