I need a hotel in Barcelona that has rooms that will accommodate 5 people

@Ellaleah

Frankly, not a chance. You could find connecting rooms, but a room for 5 is extremely unlikely.

Check out aspasios.com. They have a variery of well maintained and well located apartments in Barcelona. From studios to 3 or 4 bedrooms.

• Like 1

You should consider looking at VRBO or an Airbnb.  They offer quite a number of opportunities in and around Barcelona that would fit your bill.  We've done it and it's not that difficult.

• Like 1

I haven't seen 5 people bedroom hotels in Spain.

Some years ago I found hard to find 4 people rooms and I got it because my daughters were small. I am pretty sure otherwise unavailable .

Let me recommend Airbnb (rather better than vrbo in Spain)

• Like 1

On 1/19/2024 at 3:45 PM, Ellaleah said:

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

And the same difficulty will be found in most European cities are countries are much smaller than the US, meaning properties are also smaller, including hotel rooms and you will find that across Europe..

if your budget can take it, you could look at the most deluxe hotels to check if any of their grandest suites might have two bedrooms,  although anything in that luxury range is probably going to cost you several thousand euros a night.

• Like 1

I need a hotel in Barcelona that has rooms that will accommodate 5 people

On 1/19/2024 at 3:45 PM, Ellaleah said:

Any suggestions?  Thank you.

Had an afterthought which might help.

Have you looked at aparthotels rather than hotels? Thre will certainly be a number of them in Barcelona, including some chains such as Citadines, and most aparthotels offer accommodation for varying numbers of guests.  It might mean splitting the party over two types of accommodation, but under the same roof, although you might be lucky and find one which offers two bedroom apartments which could accommodate 5. If all else has failed, could be worth a try.😀

If you are successful, you could consider giving some feedback here which could help others.

Edited by edinburgher

I guess that in almost hotels two rooms for 2 and 3 people will be cheaper than other solutions.

Otherwise, an appartment, apparthotel or whatever will be easier than finding a 5 people room

I have seen 4 people room. Quite unusual but I have seen. Never a 5 people room in Spain

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a (youth) hostel (backpacker style) instead of a regular hotel; they sometimes have bigger rooms to rent as a private room and lot's of the time are as good as a regular hotel (in-room bathroom, breakfast, 24-hours reception etc.)

Edited by onyx007