Specilaty Dining discounts

Cockatoos

Hi, I'm weighing up whether to book a 5-night specialty dining package at 10% discount for an upcoming cruise on the Edge.

Is there anyone who has recently sailed on an Edge class ship who can tell me if there are still on-board deals or crew wandering the ship offering good discounts to dine at the specialty restaurants and if so, what discount they were offering? 

23 minutes ago, Cockatoos said:

Hi, I'm weighing up whether to book a 5-night specialty dining package at 10% discount for an upcoming cruise on the Edge.

Is there anyone who has recently sailed on an Edge class ship who can tell me if there are still on-board deals or crew wandering the ship offering good discounts to dine at the specialty restaurants and if so, what discount they were offering? 

On the Beyond and Ascent, there were not only no discounts on the ship but there were wait lists.  So book early and you will should get a pre-cruise discount as you mentioned.  

• Like 1

Read the fine print on the package,  You can't make reservations until you're on board.  There have been lots of complaints about that.  Guest are sometimes unable to get a restaurant they want or have to dine very late.

I was also wondering the same thing for my upcoming Edge sailing but I ended up purchasing the package anyway.

Does anyone know where you go once onboard an Edge class ship to make reservations for the specialty dining package?