New Lunch Menus - no Korma, no James Beard French Toast, no Reuben, etc.

Any Korma on current dinner menus?  It wasn't available on any menu on our last cruise. We had two surf and turf nights due to NYE with lobster and steak in the MDR instead.

Has anyone successfully ordered these items lately at lunch time?

Edited by startedwithamouse

19 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Any Korma on current dinner menus?  It wasn't available on any menu on our last cruise. We had two surf and turf nights due to NYE with lobster and steak in the MDR instead.

Has anyone successfully ordered these items lately at lunch time?

Princess has a new lunch menu that is pretty standard , you need to pay attention as I believe the two items on the right column bottom of main entrees will change and usually one appetizer . This has been discussed and pictures of the lunch menus in previous live threads.

I was on the 18 day to South America on the Sapphire in December so we had 11 sea days, so I saw a lot of the lunch menus and did not partake. I had premier so was able to go to Ocean Terrace and Alfredo’s 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wallyj said:

Princess has a new lunch menu that is pretty standard , you need to pay attention as I believe the two items on the right column bottom of main entrees will change and usually one appetizer . This has been discussed and pictures of the lunch menus in previous live threads.

I was on the 18 day to South America on the Sapphire in December so we had 11 sea days, so I saw a lot of the lunch menus and did not partake. I had premier so was able to go to Ocean Terrace and Alfredo’s 

Was Korma a dinner option?

We had the new lunch menus on Sky earlier this month. While some items have gone away, we found plenty of good choices and enjoyed the two lunches we ate in MDR. Done options stay the same everyday, some change 

45 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Was Korma a dinner option?

We've had it at lunch in the MDR. Can't recall if it ever showed up at dinner or not. 

46 minutes ago, Leo37 said:

We had the new lunch menus on Sky earlier this month. While some items have gone away, we found plenty of good choices and enjoyed the two lunches we ate in MDR. Done options stay the same everyday, some change 

Yes we found plenty of good choices too. 

Just asking about a couple of the previous menu items. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sea Hag said:

No, that was in the past. Last cruise with Princess was February 2023. We had it then.

That's a whole year ago!

Lunch menus have changed to a standard menu fleetwide. 

We're asking about what people have recently experienced, if they could still get an old favorite. 

5 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

That's a whole year ago! 

Gee! I didn't know that. Thanks! 😂🤣 I didn't read the thread carefully enough, I suppose. It looked like a generic question as to when chicken korma showed up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really miss the chicken Korma for that first sea day lunch.  
However, we do like the small plates offered at lunch time and found some really good Indian food in the buffet on the Royal last time we cruised on her.  

• Like 1