Cruise keycards.....

On 1/24/2024 at 5:20 PM, BirdTravels said:

I keep it in a pocket or wallet in my bag. I am not interested in displaying any personal information.

What personal information does NCL print on the card? I thought  the only thing was  your name and maybe your loyalty number? 

1 hour ago, cheer25mom said:

What personal information does NCL print on the card? I thought  the only thing was  your name and maybe your loyalty number? 

Name and Latitude level (not the number). 

100% a lanyard.. Used to do disney a couple times a year and would do pin trading so got so used to having everything on a lanyard, I feel naked without it lol.. I dont do the pools or anything so works for me.. And hate carrying a wallet around with cruise shorts as they dont have as deep of pockets and are "slippier"  and I've had my wallet fall out of my pocket while sitting on lounge chairs and stuff.   

They have not punched our cards for the last two cruises due to the chip and antenna being in the card. While on the ship I don't carry a wallet, I made this holder on my 3D printer and it works really well. I made a half dozen for some friends. I also reuse the Haven Leather holder which is already punched 

IMG_4680.jpg

Edited by Laszlo

On 2/5/2024 at 11:56 AM, Laszlo said:

They have not punched our cards for the last two cruises due to the chip and antenna being in the card. While on the ship I don't carry a wallet, I made this holder on my 3D printer and it works really well. I made a half dozen for some friends. I also reuse the Haven Leather holder which is already punched 

IMG_4680.jpg

That's really cool. I would love to have the .stl 

• Thanks 1

I'm a lanyard and stick it inside my clothes cruise card carrier. Too many of my clothes don't have pockets. If I'm going ashore, I can add my passport card and some tip money so I don't have to carry around a bag/purse.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 3:48 AM, cheer25mom said:

Gotcha, so really no personal info. 

Correct yet some people are paranoid they’re looking at there name and latitudes level!!! Seriously I couldn’t care less what on their card, yet each to their own! 

• Haha 1