Princess plus for “Planks & Steamers” etc?

KarmaCruisers

I just noticed..in the app it says princess plus can get two meals at “pop ups” like Planks & Steamers, BBQ, etc..

if that’s true, anyone know how that works? I always wanted to try those little “pop ups” in the back of the buffet…

47 minutes ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I just noticed..in the app it says princess plus can get two meals at “pop ups” like Planks & Steamers, BBQ, etc..

if that’s true, anyone know how that works? I always wanted to try those little “pop ups” in the back of the buffet…

Yes, it's true. Planks and Steamers are both Casual dining venues. It works the same as it does in any of the casual dining venues.

Get menu, order your 2 course meal and enjoy.

On CB at least, they're not pop-ups. They have their own area, signage, slightly different furniture from regular buffet area, entry door, etc.  it's recommended to make reservations aboard as they alternate every other night between them. 

Only on Caribbean and Emerald.  

https://profcruise.com/new-princess-casual-dining-menus/

• Thanks 1

Just now, reedprincess said:

Nope. Nor are they on any other ships, currently, except Caribbean and Emerald, as noted... 

But OP will be on the Discovery Princess, if they make the cruise.

29 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

But OP will be on the Discovery Princess, if they make the cruise.

Okay..sure, although, they do not say that in their post..  well done with your superior sleuthing. Heaven forbid the OP be looking for or planning some other cruise.. 

I have no idea what the OP is thinking.  No clarity to multiple threads.  I can't be credited with superior sleuthing,  Someone else did the leg work.  

OP could very well be looking at another voyage in 2024.  The Caribbean Princess is in the Caribbean now but moving to Europe this summer.  The Emerald Princess is also in the Caribbean but will be doing one trip to Hawaii then back to the Caribbean before doing New England.  

As for me...I will be enjoying Planks and Steamers on my next cruise compliments of Plus.

11 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I have no idea what the OP is thinking.  No clarity to multiple threads.  I can't be credited with superior sleuthing,  Someone else did the leg work.  

OP could very well be looking at another voyage in 2024.  The Caribbean Princess is in the Caribbean now but moving to Europe this summer.  The Emerald Princess is also in the Caribbean but will be doing one trip to Hawaii then back to the Caribbean before doing New England.  

As for me...I will be enjoying Planks and Steamers on my next cruise compliments of Plus.

I actually meant on the discovery; but I also meant for any OTHER pop-ups that may occur (I forgot the other types; but I know when we went on the…Royal? they had them)

really just trying to decide if I want to buy plus…