day luggage storage Auckland

We are getting off the Noordam in Auckland and have a flight booked early the next morning. Does anyone know if there is anywhere around the cruise terminal where we can leave our luggage for the day then we will go to one of the airport hotels that night.

Thank you for the info. I did find a luggage hotel listed on Princes Wharf not sure if it is still there.  Was hoping someone might have used the storage recently.

We disembarked the Pacific Encounter on a Saturday morning in August 2023.  Our flight home, via Houston, was not until 730pm.  The Luggage Hotel on Princess Wharf was only open on weekdays.  I couldn't find information on lockers at Britomart or the Fuller's Terminal so made a booking with Radical Storage.  We took our bags to a convenience store at the corner Anzac Avenue and Beach Road.  The cashier scanned the code on my phone, took photos of our luggage and placed them in a (locked) backroom.  It was very easy, for a low price, and the location was closer to the port than other luggage storage spots.  Good experience.  My advice would be to check the address where you'll take your luggage for storage.  Some of the cafes and convenience stores were not near the port and/or kind of uphill.  

5 hours ago, Dididi said:

We disembarked the Pacific Encounter on a Saturday morning in August 2023.  Our flight home, via Houston, was not until 730pm.  The Luggage Hotel on Princess Wharf was only open on weekdays.  I couldn't find information on lockers at Britomart or the Fuller's Terminal so made a booking with Radical Storage.  We took our bags to a convenience store at the corner Anzac Avenue and Beach Road.  The cashier scanned the code on my phone, took photos of our luggage and placed them in a (locked) backroom.  It was very easy, for a low price, and the location was closer to the port than other luggage storage spots.  Good experience.  My advice would be to check the address where you'll take your luggage for storage.  Some of the cafes and convenience stores were not near the port and/or kind of uphill.  

thanks Dididi for this information.  Was it walking distance to Anzac Avenue and Beach Road if so approx how far to walk with luggage or was it a cab ride due to distance?

Disembarked Ryal Princess this am and saw the Luggage Hotel on Princes Wharf.  Their website says open Mon - Fri  9.30 - 5 pm  ( Open days and times may vary).  It was open at 8.40am this am so I would check with them 

• 2 months later...

Kaylacool,

I hadn't checked my account in a while so this reply might be too late for you.  It was a 10-15 minute walk at most, all flat, to the store at the corner of Anzac and Beach.  Doable for us with our wheeled luggage.  Some of the left luggage locations I found online were further away.

Thank you for everyones replies.  We found  they did luggage storage at the ferry terminal information office right next to the wharf where we disembarked. I think it was $10 per case but it was a very convenient place and there were plenty of taxis around later in the day.