Solo Latitudes Dinner for Two

oz61

Hi

I have tried searching for this, but cannot find anything recent and I have never travelled solo.

I am Sapphire Latitudes in an OV and I have one FAS dinner.

I am travelling with another couple in a balcony with two FAS dinners and also entitled to the two Latitudes Sapphire "Dinner for Two" vouchers (one with one, one without).

Will I receive the normal two "Dinner for Two" vouchers? I know I cannot have two solo dinners with one voucher i.e 4 latitudes dinners for me, but am I able to use each latitudes voucher to bring someone with me? 

Thanks all!

9 minutes ago, oz61 said:

Hi

I have tried searching for this, but cannot find anything recent and I have never travelled solo.

I am Sapphire Latitudes in an OV and I have one FAS dinner.

I am travelling with another couple in a balcony with two FAS dinners and also entitled to the two Latitudes Sapphire "Dinner for Two" vouchers (one with one, one without).

Will I receive the normal two "Dinner for Two" vouchers? I know I cannot have two solo dinners with one voucher i.e 4 latitudes dinners for me, but am I able to use each latitudes voucher to bring someone with me? 

Thanks all!

if you're sapphire, you get your vouchers.  If the three of you want to eat together, you should work it so that you're having one them eat off your voucher while the other uses a FAS credit to maximize the number of dinners you can have

Am platinum and just cruised solo. I got the two for two vouchers in my room. Met another solo with vouchers (also both had 2 free at sea) and we used the vouchers together and stretched our specialty dining meals. One night we invited two other solos along and had dinner for 4 with two of our vouchers.

• Like 1