Bronze or Silver?

Mrs f.

WE currently have 8 points and are bronze.  We are booking a 27 day cruise which will give us 2 points. That will make us Silver.  Question is....when do we get the new Silver benefits (gratuities and more OBC)? After this new 27 day cruise?    Thanks for your help.

Ok...got my answer..TA  had originally said we don't get the new benefits until we finish thd new cruise.  I asked hereto call O and check because I thought she was wrong.   She just called back. we do get the new credits immediately 

Edited by Mrs f.
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Mrs f. said:

WE currently have 8 points and are bronze.  We are booking a 27 day cruise which will give us 2 points. That will make us Silver.  Question is....when do we get the new Silver benefits (gratuities and more OBC)? After this new 27 day cruise?    Thanks for your help.

It’s usually while you’re on the cruise that becomes number 10. You will need to check that as there have been so many changes over the last six months or so. Ring your TA or Oceania to double check.

3 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

TA said we become Silver on Day 2. Yay!!!

Actually I think you get them from day 1 once you check in and step on board. 

• Like 3

On 1/29/2024 at 9:18 AM, Mrs f. said:

We moved up to Bronze & yes we got the credit a few days into our trip.

We just booked a 25 day cruise for Oct 24. This put us into Silver and it show up in our updated profile. Once the deposit was paid it bumped up. Was nice to see all gratuities paid by silver level. 

• Like 2