Any idea on last tender in Cabo - depart at 2pm

L1211

Trying to book a private boat tour in Cabo for NCL Bliss sailing March 10.  We are only in port 6:45 to 2.  I assume all aboard would be 1pm but there is a note on the website that states all aboard is 2hrs prior- ugh- that really fits Cabo short!  Any recent experience?  Thanks!! 

22 minutes ago, L1211 said:

Trying to book a private boat tour in Cabo for NCL Bliss sailing March 10.  We are only in port 6:45 to 2.  I assume all aboard would be 1pm but there is a note on the website that states all aboard is 2hrs prior- ugh- that really fits Cabo short!  Any recent experience?  Thanks!! 

The two hours before on the website refers to the embarking port. I think NCL does 1 hour before on tender ports.

31 minutes ago, L1211 said:

I'm not sure why you are asking this again You already asked this question and it was answered on the NCL board.  You even replied after the question was answered so you definitely saw it. 

@CruiserBruce's reply is correct.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

The two hours before on the website refers to the embarking port. I think NCL does 1 hour before on tender ports.

That makes much more sense!  

1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

I'm not sure why you are asking this again You already asked this question and it was answered on the NCL board.  You even replied after the question was answered so you definitely saw it. 

@CruiserBruce's reply is correct.

The Ports board  gets very little traffic -  Hoping to find someone who has recent experience.  While I appreciate presumptions and input, actual experience would be comforting when purchasing a very expensive private tour.  ICYMI, I asked on the Bliss Facebook page too- so please, scold all you’d like.   I’ll do my research the way I do my research and you are free to throw all the rock you like!  Enjoy!! 🍿🥳