App question

Mrgoodbar

1 minute ago, Mrgoodbar said:

Has anyone else had all their information deleted?  I have been green lane for atleast 3 months now it won’t let me reenter my info😡

🙋🏻‍♀️ There is probably a glitch in the system. Maybe it will be back up tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, Mrgoodbar said:

Has anyone else had all their information deleted?  I have been green lane for atleast 3 months now it won’t let me reenter my info😡

I think the App is just having one of those moments. 

I just logged in and it shows my cruise in 4 days, yesterday for a few hours it disappeared. Just now instead of showing me as Platinum, it has my picture but says I'm undefined.  Reminded of those surveys you fill out where it's not male or female only any more, it's non binary etc. I'll tell my wife I'm now undefined. 

Must be the day for Princess confusion. I had an email before that breathlessly announced that to serve us better one of our dining room bookings had been changed. The new details were exactly the same as the old. Sigh.

5 hours ago, Mrgoodbar said:

Are you on the old app or the new app?

You may need to use the new app.  Check both. Or, wait a couple of days and check again.

As long as your cruise is all in the website cruise personalizer and travel summary, you’re okay.

The app has been screwy the last few days for me (and I am using the new one.) We leave Saturday and everything was great on the app until a few days ago......I had been signed out and when I tried to sign in with email/password, it said my info was wrong (it wasn't.)  When I tried to sign in with booking number, it said the name didn't match. I reset the password on my laptop (which wasn't having an issue) and when I tried to sign in on the app with the new password, it told me I needed parental consent. My birth date on my account (accessed through my laptop) was correct and I am also the lead passenger on the booking. I gave up and tried again a couple of days later. I was able to access my booking on the app using my booking number but if I tried just using my email, I got the same parental consent notification. 

This morning, I opened the app to check what day we were where, and Roatan is gone from the ship itinerary. I know we had been moved to Coxen Hole but I thought it was on the app correctly before. I tried to go through my laptop and the site is telling me my sign in information is incorrect. When I try to use booking number, it tells me I don't have access to that booking. 

I think the gremlins are alive and well with Princess IT.  

Edited by LMADAMS91
additional info

Keep in mind that the app itself does not store any of your data. All data is stored on the database servers that Princess is using. Most likely some type of networking glitch in the data center. I'll bet that all will reappear soon. Don't go and start fiddling with it!

I suspect that the system is doing updates in the background, particularly as you get closer to your departure date. We've had the same problem but when we log back in (after they reestablish the link to PW or cruise number) there are significantly more activities listed. My guess is they disable the log ins do the updates and then re-establish the link. Don't panic it seems to fix itself after a couple of hours (although you will need to log back in)