Communications and systems

tupperny

I have heard a lot of concern about difficulty communication with Azamara via phone and systems issues.

Has this been resolved?

My wife and I are experienced cruisers and have not cruised Azamara yet.  However, some of the itineraries look interesting (especially interested in Kiel Canal and Guernsey).  I understand that the ships are older and can deal with that.

Recent cruisers-- have the communications improved?  Can you reach a Customer Service Rep easily?  Is resolution of issues easy and efficient?

Thanks

Bill

Numerous interactions with customer service in the last few months. Booking excursions and dining packages, questions on visas, etc  

Smooth and seamless, a total contrast of the nightmare dealing with Celebrity in the same time frame. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, tupperny said:

I have heard a lot of concern about difficulty communication with Azamara via phone and systems issues.

Has this been resolved?

My wife and I are experienced cruisers and have not cruised Azamara yet.  However, some of the itineraries look interesting (especially interested in Kiel Canal and Guernsey).  I understand that the ships are older and can deal with that.

Recent cruisers-- have the communications improved?  Can you reach a Customer Service Rep easily?  Is resolution of issues easy and efficient?

Thanks

Bill

Phone calls are now quickly answered

• Like 2

5 hours ago, tupperny said:

Has this been resolved?

Thanks

Bill

I have had three calls with them in the last couple of weeks and everytime the call was answered immediately, and my questions, reservations and payments were handled promptly.  I was very impressed.

• Like 1

I actually just called Azamara on Monday 2/5/2024 at 2pm CST, and was connected with a service rep within 2 minutes. 🙂 She was super helpful, and took care of my questions about payment for our excursions and using OBC toward the excursion cost easily.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 6:16 PM, tupperny said:

Has this been resolved?

Thanks

Bill

You should consider contacting a travel agent instead of Azamara.  Read some of the threads here for benefits of booking with a TA, but usually lower prices.  Sorry we can;t discuss names of TAs here.

• Like 1