10% Off Discount Future Cruise Credit Coupon

All of a sudden this showed up in my NCL account and I have to use it by February 29th. Does anyone know how I might have gotten it? And does anyone know if there are any conditions besides when I have to book and sail before?

14 minutes ago, Doribeans said:

All of a sudden this showed up in my NCL account and I have to use it by February 29th. Does anyone know how I might have gotten it? And does anyone know if there are any conditions besides when I have to book and sail before?

Did you have a cruise cancelled by NCL last February?  Did you reprice a cruise that sailed last February after final payment?

1 minute ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Did you have a cruise cancelled by NCL last February?  Did you reprice a cruise that sailed last February after final payment?

No. I had a cruise on the Gem last month, no problem, and am on the Joy later this week.

My one previous NCL cruise was 7 years ago.

Is it something like this

image.png.a3cfed2ebdeb53e01202e6cc03570b77.png

If it is then it is just an advertising system to get you to book a specific cruise.   It is only available to the specific cruise.

If it isn't then it may be, as others suggest; that you got it for a cancelled cruise or a cruise with  lots of port changes/misses.

7 hours ago, Doribeans said:

We get them almost everytime past a Cruise, conditions are printed online. 

1 hour ago, Anoynmous Phoenix said:

Is it something like this

image.png.a3cfed2ebdeb53e01202e6cc03570b77.png

It is only available to the specific cruise.

No! We got generic ones as well. So we did two bookings Till now. 

I got one in January. Had to be booked by end of January, and sail before end of '24. It wasn't tied to a specific ship, however. We were looking at a Mediterranean cruise, and decided to just book it. Saved our family about $1K on a cruise we were already planning on taking. Considering I've only booked 2 cruises with NCL, and sailed on both it wasn't from a canceled cruise, just a random coupon that showed up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had the same coupon show up with same exp date of Feb 29 2024.  I had cancelled a cruise 2 weeks prior. I used it and combined with 10% military discount and cruise next.  I called NCL before booking with my TA and they confirmed it could be combined.  I'll take 20% off anytime!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, EngrJones said:

Question for those getting these coupons.  Are you frequent NCL cruisers or not so frequent?  Thanks.

Well, I'm going on my second NCL cruise in a month on Tuesday. My prior NCL cruise had been a charter cruise 7 years ago. So I wouldn't call myself frequent.

I have been looking at lots of itineraries however, so maybe they (or the personal cruise consultant they assigned me) thought it would get me to decide on my next cruise.

We are just off a cruise last week-  so thought - maybe we got one?!

We didn't, but, I do have a $100US off welcome back offer on my account 😃

Is that standard?

I find it odd they don't email to tell you when there is a discount there.

19 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

Is that standard?

I find it odd they don't email to tell you when there is a discount there.

Yes, I found it odd too! I wouldn't have even noticed it but I was having trouble downloading my boarding pass on the NCL app, so I went into my account.

I honestly don’t think there’s any rhyme or reason to who gets these or why.  Last summer I had a 10% off coupon in my account.  Used it.  Two weeks ago I had a coupon appear for 25% off any transatlantic or transpacific cruise in 2024.  Needs to be booked by 2024.  I have no idea why these showed up, but I’m not complaining.  Currently looking for a sailing that works.

16 hours ago, Doribeans said:

Yes, I found it odd too! I wouldn't have even noticed it but I was having trouble downloading my boarding pass on the NCL app, so I went into my account.

Well - I stand corrected - I just received a "welcome home" email form NCL with the offer I have had showing in my account 😃

• Thanks 1

NCL have been doing this a lot they were doing 50% on last year's Alaska cruises.

We had a 10% that times out end of Jan and still have the Bliss latitude 10%.

It keeps the headline prices in the public domain higher than the actual cost to all cruisers.

We found they are combinable with any personal Vouchers from compensation.