Gwen Stefani named godmother of Carnival Jubilee

VIFP1987

14 hours ago, VIFP1987 said:

If I were Doug Parker, I would have used a more updated pic of Gwen Stefani. She is much botter today as she has gotten older. She has aged very, very well in my opinion. The Blake Shelton Gwen vs the No Doubt Gwen.

Edited by stobe1

1 hour ago, stobe1 said:

If I were Doug Parker, I would have used a more updated pic of Gwen Stefani. She is much botter today as she has gotten older. She has aged very, very well in my opinion. The Blake Shelton Gwen vs the No Doubt Gwen.

Yes..lets call it aging very very well....yes aging is what made her new look. (I love Gwen but I feel like she didn't need all that work that she, and the pressures of the industry, made her get)

I am probably more excited for this than anyone. I've been a huge No Doubt fan since they first got started, and used to follow them to concerts. Of course Gwen now is much more tame than when she was with NxD but nonetheless I think it's awesome. 😄

2 hours ago, ohioNCLcruiser said:

Yes..lets call it aging very very well....yes aging is what made her new look. (I love Gwen but I feel like she didn't need all that work that she, and the pressures of the industry, made her get)

Whatever you want to call it. My house needs renovations too. Also my best gal has had a few "upgrades" herself that we both rather enjoy.