100 days sailed Milestone Gift (UK Ony)

LEESRE

Did anyone in the UK receive an email from Seabourn about their 100 days Sailed Milestone Gift.? and did you get anything?

This was way back in October last year. All filled in and sent back to Seabourn, since then nothing has happened, not even an acknowledgment that they are actioning it.

Is this another glitz in the communications from Seabourn??

3 minutes ago, LEESRE said:

Did anyone in the UK receive an email from Seabourn about their 100 days Sailed Milestone Gift.? and did you get anything?

This was way back in October last year. All filled in and sent back to Seabourn, since then nothing has happened, not even an acknowledgment that they are actioning it.

You should get it on board. Ours was a Tiffany gold pin 

• Like 1

We were told when we were on Encore in November that we would be achieving 100  days on that cruise and would be publicly congratulated at the "club" reception a few days later unless we did not want to. We went and our name was read out.

Never heard anything else from Seabourn and certainly no gift.

Mind you we never get a guest comment email after our cruises

If you do get a gift, please let us know and make us jealous!

We didn't get an email but our suite attendant left it for us when she did the turndown. It was a Tiffany pin. This was several years ago so things may have changed since.

22 minutes ago, caviarforme said:

Mind you we never get a guest comment email after our cruises

Seabourn appeared to get flappy over GDPR when it was introduced. It seemed that they had no understanding of how to handle it. There was a thread here at CC but I can't find it using the board search function.  We suddenly stopped receiving anything from them by email, including the ccomment email. Around that time I emailed a simple question to SB Club and got a response along the lines of 'dear very loyal guest, unfortunately we can no longer communicate with you due to data protection'  😂. Not in those exact words but close enough. I must see if I can find it, I'll post it here. Anyway, as I recall our TA sorted it for us. Eventually.  

The onboard sales person knows about who gets what gift. But don’t be surprised if the “gold”  pins have been discontinued. What happened several years ago no longer necessarily happens.

If someone in this thread has recently reached the old 100, 200, 500 and 1000 days levels I hope they will  chime in. And I would add that if Seabourn has discontinued the practice for some cost reason they are failing to leverage that advantage in marketing that gifts to loyal customers do mean something tangible, which in turn is transparent, shortsighted and even damaging, IMO.

Happy and healthy sailing!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2024 at 2:40 AM, ssummer said:

According to SB:They ran out of pins, new delivery in the month of April😊

How dumb of them! I received the email but no gift. They should have had an idea of how many gifts would be required when they sent the email in the first place. And, if they did indeed screw up in that respect, they should at least have had the courtesy to notify their loyal customers of the shortage of gifts & of the anticipated late delivery date.

• Like 1

When we reached 200 days, we were told we would be sent our Tiffany pins as they didn't have them on board.  They never came and later we were told they had been discontinued.  When we turned Diamond, there was no recognition at all, not even an email.  We persevere with Seabourn because we love the onboard experience, but certainly not the behaviour of 'corporate' which is often sadly lacking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 11:14 AM, LEESRE said:

We received the same email and responded. When on our cruise in November 23, the pins in the small blue Tiffany bags were left in our suite.

Today we have received cards congratulating on our 100 sailed days and another two pins - difference is these are in Seabourn small boxes and have no reference to Tiffany !

• Like 1