Apex Restaurant???

Harrisonkid

1 minute ago, Harrisonkid said:

Since there are 4 Different Restaurants on Apex ..how will we know which one is the one we use for our early seating?

Also  can we go early and request a table for 2 by a window (anniversary yrip)

No TD or ATD on Apex. Just show up at the restaurant you want to eat at that night.

Never hurts to ask. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

We tried each dining room then settled on one we liked best.  You can order food off any of the 4 menus so you really can eat wherever you like.  We would walk down around 6:45 when those folks heading to the 7 pm show were leaving, never waited more than 5" to be seated.  

I too signed up for early dining on Apex last April. There was actually a card that told us to come to a certain dining room the first day before 6, I think.  We went there and ended up going to the same dining room at about the same time and the hostess always sat us at the same table, except for 1 night.  

We were on the Apex in March 2023. I made 6:PM ATD reservations pre cruise in our CP. Once on board we were advised reservations would not be honored for ATD and the Apex wasn't doing early or late TD either. MDRs opened at 5:30. We showed up every evening at 6 and were able to get the same two top table each evening with no waiting. We elected to go to the same MDR each evening. A few times we selected menus from the other three MDRs. 

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1

What is the deal with booking reservations for the 4 main restaurants?  I looked on the app for my November cruise and all all all slots for the entire cruise are already booked.  Is that just for people who want a guaranteed time? Or are we out of luck or do we just show up? 

4 minutes ago, White Rodent said:

What is the deal with booking reservations for the 4 main restaurants?  I looked on the app for my November cruise and all all all slots for the entire cruise are already booked.  Is that just for people who want a guaranteed time? Or are we out of luck or do we just show up? 

Even though you can make reservations pre cruise, the Apex MDRs don't except reservations. You just show up. No TD or ATD on the Apex.