Inncorrect Lattitudes level

Same happened to my husband last year.  I did get it corrected and it turned out he had been set up with a new latitudes account in error.  It was corrected in time for us sailing.

Catherine

1 hour ago, elliotlake12 said:

My husbands latitude level is listed incorrect, it shows New passengers, he is Gold same as me.

Does this make any difference? Hard to correct? (About to print edocs. for March 3rd cruise)

Call the general reservation number and give them his Latitudes number. What is printed is irrelevant, but you want the online reservation to be correct. 

Common error; easy fix. Your husband has two Latitude accounts. They can merge them into one.  Just call NCL and tell them what happened.  Same thing happened to my wife and daughter a few years ago….

• Like 1

2 hours ago, elliotlake12 said:

My husbands latitude level is listed incorrect, it shows New passengers, he is Gold same as me.

Does this make any difference?Hard to correct? (About to print edocs. for March 3rd cruise)

This happens to us EVERY time we make a reservation.  Their system has multiple accounts for your husband and it is grabbing the "first timer" account.

Every time I make a reservation online, my wife has two different entries on my account when adding a "past guest"...Neither of these are her correct account, but it is impossible to tell that, since their system doesn't allow you to add a guest by simply entering their Latitudes number (which would be more logical).

You need to contact NCL (via phone or online chat) and ask them to merge the accounts and that will fix your reservation.

I had to do this last week. I used the online chat feature. The NCL person said it's a system error that causes the second person to be listed as "new" even though they already have a latitudes number. It took only a couple minutes for them to update the reservation with the correct number and status level.

We've had new numbers assigned several times, luckily all fixed automatically with email notice.

Our DD got stiffed when they changed rules years ago and no help or fix despite numerous contacts.

NCL must have Latitudes numbers growing on trees. Every (and I mean every) time we book a new reservation, apparently for her "convenience", they assign her a new Latitudes number. Thus, she ends up being listed as a New Passenger". After a few minutes of hoop-jumping, it ends up getting fixed. But no need for all the extra stress and confusion, if you ask me.

Edited by schmoopie17