Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

1 minute ago, depplep said:

15 drinks won't last long today.

Not a Carnival person, so forgive the newb question, but can you exceed 15 (at the discretion of the bartender) if you pay retail per drink?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JGmf said:

Not a Carnival person, so forgive the newb question, but can you exceed 15 (at the discretion of the bartender) if you pay retail per drink?

Some have said they’ve started buying them before they hit 15. But I’ve also heard that the system flat out won’t let anyone go over 15 including non-cheers people. I don’t know which is true.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Port canceled.

There seems to be an unusual # of ports cancelled due to weather. Princess Cay was cancelled on our cruise in November.

• Like 3

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Some have said they’ve started buying them before they hit 15. But I’ve also heard that the system flat out won’t let anyone go over 15 including non-cheers people. I don’t know which is true.

Gotcha.  As you know, NCL has no limit and Princess, with the 15 limit, leaves it the bartender's discretion once you pass the dreaded threshold. 

(I know, many would say 15 is a lot....yeah, it is...but on a cruise, um, over an entire day, with all the eating and hanging-out, it's not crazy).

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I bet trivia will be really popular today.  Does the weather look better for tomorrow's port?

Looks like it. I hope so I have that boat excursion tomorrow. That’s in danger with any kind of rough seas.

IMG_2886.jpeg

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, ledges1 said:

There seems to be an unusual # of ports cancelled due to weather. Princess Cay was cancelled on our cruise in November.

I’m pretty sure this is the only port I’ve ever had canceled.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Looks like it. I hope so I have that boat excursion tomorrow. That’s in danger with any kind of rough seas.

IMG_2886.jpeg

Plan B? For Freeport if they can port?

Edited by ninjacat123