Nori Press Steam Iron

Anyone ever hear of the Nori Press Steam Iron  https://nori.co/?  It looks like a hair flat iron but you use it on your clothes.  I know it's been discussed over and over again that Royal Caribbean does not allow irons or steamers on the cruise ships.  However, this Nori press steam iron is a game changer and it looks and feels just like a hair flat iron.  Has anyone bought one on the cruise with them and has it been confiscated?  Just wanted too know if there are other options out there for people like me who hates wrinkle clothes and the Downy spray and shower steamer does not work for me.

Thanks. 

LOL. I don't even iron at home.  We pack our clothes in such a way that our dress clothes don't wrinkle (folded over in dry cleaning bags) and otherwise our casual clothes, no one else cares if there's wrinkles.  Especially if you sit down, you will have wrinkles anyway.  Not worth the extra space it takes up.  It's also at least twice as big as a flat iron for hair. I'm betting most get confiscated.  I'm also betting this gets moved since it's not RCI specific.

Edited by BND
  • Like 3

Doubt I’d take the “steamer” anyway… 

I have begun to pack carryons only,  due to fear of lost luggage by airlines.

As soon as I board, I send out anything in desperate need of pressing for PRESS ONLY.  (10 items is actually a lot but do fit in the laundry bag provided)

Back in time for dinner on night 2!

Less $$ than airline checked baggage fee and have been very pleased with results!

• Like 1

Because it looks like steel plates it will get confiscated, I use to bring a steamer for many years and never had it taken. When I found out you are not allowed I stopped and started to use my flat iron...does the job!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tropical PJ said:

When I found out you are not allowed I stopped and started to use my flat iron...does the job!

I never thought about using my flat iron.  I think I will give that a try on something that needs a quick touchup.  Thanks!

• Like 1