Cream cheese?

Khlela

This is probably a silly question. But can you get cream cheese on the side from the Lido? I was hoping I might be able to grab a bagel with cream cheese on the side so that I can have it as a snack in my cabin later in the day. I’ve watched a bunch of videos but it’s been unclear to me. 

I appreciate any thoughts! I’ll be headed to Alaska on the Eurodam come June. ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OlsSalt said:

You can also order bagels, lox and cream cheese on the free room service breakfast menu. 

I have been doing this for several years...I cross out the lox, and they seem to understand that I want a bagel and cream cheese.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Loreto said:

I have been doing this for several years...I cross out the lox, and they seem to understand that I want a bagel and cream cheese.

My to-go breakfast sandwich when we have an early hour tour departure. Send your lox down to my cabin!

Agree, the bagels made on board naturally cannot be the real deal, but there are plenty of other rolls at the Lido buffet that can work just as well for a very nice "sandwich" with the lox plate fixings.  (slices of tomato, onion and capers)

• Like 1