Cruise starts tomorrow, FTTF not sold out

tidecat

Just now, jimbo5544 said:

Coco Cay pales in comparison to HMC, the facts.  

the best part of coco cay is the dock, sooo much better walking off the ship onto a pier. Tendering at HMC and other tender ports sucks

2 minutes ago, shof515 said:

the best part of coco cay is the dock, sooo much better walking off the ship onto a pier. Tendering at HMC and other tender ports sucks

Well, I will concede there is a dock.  I will also concede it is the best part of Coco Cay.  I will take HMC tender (I can get off first if I like, every…..single……time).  

Edited by jimbo5544

FTTF is 139.99 for our upcoming 7 day cruise.  We have no tendered ports.   We used to get it when it was 50.00.  I can see if you have small kids so you can take your luggage to your cabin, other than that, a waste of money IMO.

On 2/18/2024 at 8:06 PM, Jamman54 said:

It's possible. Same for the cabanas. We are going to HMC on the Vista in April,  and there are still over 10 of the regular cabanas remaining. They have been available for almost a year. They used to sell out quickly. $700 is just too much for most people,  including us. 😎

On our Sunshine cruise last fall, I was able to grab one of the last two cabanas for HMC and did it right before prices went up. We shared the cabana and cost with our friends so $250 for each couple was a no brainer. We loved having the cabana! It was so nice to have a spot to get out of the sun and the snacks we had and the water floats. Such a great day! But definitely we won’t do it again at $700 even if sharing the cost! 

• Like 1