Star Class - Multiple Entrees at Specialty Restaurants?

Can star class passengers order multiple entrees at specialty restaurants? For example, could one order a combination item (Steak + Shrimp)+ single item (extra shrimp) at Izumi Hibachi? Or how about multiple entrees at Chops? 

As far as I understand, entree ordering is determined per  restaurant not the passenger accommodations.  

Other  have reported ordering a second entree in Chops.  

M

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

It's difficult to say these days with so many cutbacks going on BUT the last time we were SC (Dec. 2022) you could order as much as you liked of anything on the menu.  With so many of the restaurants NOT included on Icon I would say that might be the one exceptions.  But the last experience we had, you basically had TRUE unlimited dining.  What you used to be able to do, but I think they have stopped, is ordering something from one of the other specialty restaurants when you were dining in another.  For instance, I can recall back a few years ago, if I was dining in Giovannis and wanted the cream of mushroom soup from Chops, they would get that for me.  I am fairly certain that service has stopped. If it's on the menu, you can have it,  If it's not, tough luck.

My last star class experience was on Allure in early 2023 and yes every specialty restaurant knew we were star class, the Genie always checked in with us at dinner and waiter always asked if we wanted more than one entree.  In addition, more than one appetizer was also not only allowed but encouraged.

• Like 1