Café Promenade - Liberty OTS

Hello dear community, my girlfriend and I are going from New York for the first time with Royal Caribbean in September. I'm looking for the answer regarding Café Promenade. In a video I saw that it was said that the specialty coffee was included in the beverage package there. But on the Royal Caribbean website, I understand that it is not included. Now what is the correct answer?
Thanks in advance 

Thanks for the reply. This is actually what confuses me. They serve Starbucks coffee but it seems it is not a licensed Starbucks. Does this make a difference?

I asked RCI German hotline (we are Germans) but they did not know that…..

10 minutes ago, VfLRahab said:

Thanks for the reply. This is actually what confuses me. They serve Starbucks coffee but it seems it is not a licensed Starbucks. Does this make a difference?

I asked RCI German hotline (we are Germans) but they did not know that…..

Yes, it makes a difference. The standalone Starbucks on certain ships are not included as they are licensed SB locations.  You can also use SB gift cards and the app at these locations but you cannot redeem stars onboard.  

Edited by BND
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, VfLRahab said:

They serve Starbucks coffee but it seems it is not a licensed Starbucks.

They may use any number of coffee bean vendors but that makes no difference in terms of you being able to use the drink package. Liberty doesn't have a separate Starbucks so you can get the specialty coffees at any/all locations which serve them.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Biker19 said:

They may use any number of coffee bean vendors but that makes no difference in terms of you being able to use the drink package. Liberty doesn't have a separate Starbucks so you can get the specialty coffees at any/all locations which serve them.

Sound good thank you ☺️