We have celebration key for a 12-8 pm

csoud68

That island is new and hasn't opened to the public yet. I image there may be some kind of night entertainment. Maybe a light show like Royal does? (Is it Royal or NCL??) To my knowledge, this is Carnival's first private island they would be docked late in Port to. HMC the ships typically leave between like 3 -5 pm. Someone will of course correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like 3

Keep in mind all onboard time is around 730ish.

Depending on when you sail, cruises for the summer sunset around 7-8pm. during the late fall and winter they will be a earlier sunset

48 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

Next december...any idea if these private Islands are any good after dark? 

You have it better than us.  Our port time is 2:30p - 10:00p   During the winter that is more dark hours than daylight hours.

1 hour ago, starstruck05 said:

That island is new and hasn't opened to the public yet. I image there may be some kind of night entertainment. Maybe a light show like Royal does? (Is it Royal or NCL??) To my knowledge, this is Carnival's first private island they would be docked late in Port to. HMC the ships typically leave between like 3 -5 pm. Someone will of course correct me if I'm wrong.

MSC does a light show at Ocean Cay.

• Thanks 1

There are still lots of details about Celebrarion Key that Carnival has yet to release. It is possible they will have some sort of evening entertainment like a light show or fireworks or maybe some sort of luau/giant fire pit beach party like Virgin does on Bimini. Regardless of wheter or not there is evening/night entertainment, there is bound to be VERY good lighting for the waterpark area.

But no one has been there yet so no one really knows for sure.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

Same island as Freeport, Celebration Key is about 20 miles east of Freeport Grand Bahama Island.

Awesome information..thanks, I had no idea of those details.

5 hours ago, csoud68 said:

Awesome information..thanks, I had no idea of those details.

The name Celebration Key is kind of misleading. It makes it sound like it is a small island Like Half Moon Cay but is just a private port area. Since many don't like Freeport, this should be a good thing to quite a few people.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 1:44 PM, n6uqqq said:

The name Celebration Key is kind of misleading. It makes it sound like it is a small island Like Half Moon Cay but is just a private port area. Since many don't like Freeport, this should be a good thing to quite a few people.

Alright then!!