Deluxe Drink Package at 35% off

Our 13 day TA in Nov is showing Deluxe Drink pkg for $55.99 a day.

We are Diamond, do we get a discount on top of that (wishful thinking I am sure).

Thanks!

Claudia

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Last black Friday drinks were not on sale. Excursions were 30% off, which I bought. All but one Lynn was 40% off, so I bought lunches. Wifi for 3 or 4 people one purchase for 3 or 4 people was on sale ..for bigger families I guess. Not on sale for 1 pax. 

Drinks werent cheaper. 

Refreshment package was a decent sale. ~$24/day (+18%).  

11 hours ago, TheInnocentAge said:

That's still seems really high. I checked the next two cruises we have booked, and on one the deluxe package is $57.99 and the other is $65.99, far removed from the $42 we paid on Symphony just a few years ago.

"Those were the days, my friend, we thought they would never end.." (Mary Hopkin, 1968)

Not sure if we will ever see that $42 special ever again.

😉

2 hours ago, SNOWEY said:

We are Diamond, do we get a discount on top of that (wishful thinking I am sure).

Thanks!

Claudia

Yes, Royal will offer you four additional drinks each for free on top of your unlimited drinking package.

This is not sarcasm. If you are sailing with those who might not be Crown & Anchor qualified, you and your significant other can offer your four drinks each to other people in your party without penalty each cruising day. This is done all of the time and you will not be penalized for your generosity.

So, if you feel the package is a good deal because you drink regular drinks, special coffees and more, you can save others in your party from buying a drink package if four or less drinks are sufficient for their purposes.

You could also trade in one of your vouchers for a 40% off of a bottle of wine (bottle cost under $100) and share it with multiple people again without penalty.

Just a thought.

3 hours ago, Cruiselyne said:

Just bought our drink package at $51.99 on the Jewel of the Seas in August, 2024.

In the back of my mind I am hearing the Futbol Announcer yelling at the top of his lungs for what seems to be forever:

SSSSSCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!

4 hours ago, SNOWEY said:

Thanks!

Claudia

We call and buy one deluxe package and one refreshment then I give my vouchers to her since she only has 7-8 drinks a day. 

Makes for a pretty good discount!!!

(I just read all adults over 18 in cabin have to buy the pkg. ) 1 PKG would be enf drinks for me but that is still a lot of $$$ since we are doing a 13 day cruise.  Next cruise is w X and we did all included but it was 10 days but still cheaper.

It seems that we are not booking drink packages anymore. 😕 We have paid last couple of times reduced price trough our TA and the price has been 45$/day (or maybe it was euros). Now the RCL's "special discount price" for our August MED cruise is 70€/day. We are diamonds, so it looks like we will  stick with the four freebies and maybe pay the additional drinks individually.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Last black Friday drinks were not on sale. Excursions were 30% off, which I bought. All but one Lynn was 40% off, so I bought lunches. Wifi for 3 or 4 people one purchase for 3 or 4 people was on sale ..for bigger families I guess. Not on sale for 1 pax. 

Drinks werent cheaper. 

They were on my cruise in Sept. 2024 on Black Friday. Drinks were 35% off: $56.99/DBP and $23.99 Refreshment. 

On 2/22/2024 at 10:02 AM, CorbinCatFan said:

If you purchase now and later the price drops, you can cancel the original purchase and purchase at the new price.  The original purchase will be refunded to the original purchase method and usually is refunded within a week.

If you have already reserved a drink package how do you find out if the price has gone down. When I do to Royal’s website it doesn’t show the price unless I sign in. When I sign in it only shows the price I paid. So how do I find out???

TIA,

Pam

22 hours ago, Cruiselyne said:

Just bought our drink package at $51.99 on the Jewel of the Seas in August, 2024.

22 hours ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

Congrats, Thats a steal!!

19 hours ago, maggieq said:

@Cruiselyne  that’s a great deal.  We couldn’t get lower than 35% off for our may cruise on the jewel 

If that Jewel sailing is a longer than a 7 day cruise, those will usually be less, but you’re paying for more days, so it all evens out. I doubt 7 day cruises will ever get that low again.

Edited by crzndeb

19 hours ago, nanatutu said:

If you have already reserved a drink package how do you find out if the price has gone down. When I do to Royal’s website it doesn’t show the price unless I sign in. When I sign in it only shows the price I paid. So how do I find out???

TIA,

Pam

It takes a little effort but you will have to sign in and go to your planner.  Sometimes if you follow a roll call, they may tip you in on when a drink package drops.

18 hours ago, Sacruiser62 said:

Just got it for $66.99 for 11 night Jewel OTS.  Was able to get that on last cruise also. 

So far, I think I still have scored the best price for DBP @ $60. Not sure why you're celebrating $67 ☺️