Violets are blue

We want to lose weight

For our cruise

So that extra day gives us

An extra weigh-in Thursday

So be good this week

And the 29th will be good to you

Welcome Hopeful, glad you're joining us. Weight can be slow coming off

but as they say your losing inches. You feel that as your clothes looser.

Well everyone I leave tomorrow (which is today now) Will be gone 58 days.

Should have internet and will write. Please someone start this on Thursdays if I don't.

Sometimes busy and forget. Know a few of you have cruises soon. Have a wonderful time.

Take care, be safe and let some pounds leave you each week.

Edited by Belle
  • Like 3

• Belle changed the title to 2-22-24 Thursday Weigh-In----Leap Year An Extra Day To Lose

Belle good start for the week. Have a wonderful cruise - I couldn’t cruise that long I’m a land lover.

The scales have finally started moving this week.  A two week total is 3.6.  I was expecting a great first week then a smaller each week.  

Blood pressure finally under control took 7 months. My walking tolerance has decrease to about a mile a far cry from the average 3 miles. Part of problem Jazzper has slowed down and sometimes doesn’t  want to walk as far.  I’m start a solo walk daily  did 1.7 miles really wore me out.

• Like 2

Belle - Enjoy your cruise.

Izena - congratulations on the loss and that your blood pressure is under control.

I am here with 2 kids and it has been fun, but interesting!!!  I have been eating anything and everything since Sunday ... might weigh myself tomorrow ... think I am up.  We leave next Thursday for our cruise and will be back on the 11th.

Hope all have a good week.  Jan

• Like 1

Have a great time Belle.

I had been doing so good.  Last night DH and I went to a local brewery that has opened up in our very small town.  I ate something very uncharacteristic of me due to lack of ANY healthy options.  I told my husband after that I felt like going into the restaurant I was a crystal clear babbling brook, and coming out I felt like a polluted toxic waste dump. 🤢

I am back on the wagon again today and will avoid the scale until next Thursday. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Izena said:

Jan you to - if we weren’t sailing the same week I would have been able to meet up with you in NO.

Shoot!  That would have been so cool.  I do hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise .... we need to plan a time to meet up in the future .... All the best to you!  Jan

Hi everyone. I’m Cathy, and I’m doing my typical dash to lose weight before a cruise. I need to do it year round, as my health is not the best these days, but I’m grateful for the extra motivation a cruise always provides. Thanks for letting me participate!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FineArtsMama said:

Hi everyone. I’m Cathy, and I’m doing my typical dash to lose weight before a cruise. I need to do it year round, as my health is not the best these days, but I’m grateful for the extra motivation a cruise always provides. Thanks for letting me participate!

Welcome Cathy - we are always here and all are willing to be a cheerleader for others ... hope you lose some before your cruise.  When is your cruise?  Jan

On 2/25/2024 at 5:06 PM, Jan_In_Maine said:

Welcome Cathy - we are always here and all are willing to be a cheerleader for others ... hope you lose some before your cruise.  When is your cruise?  Jan

Hi Jan! Our cruise begins April 15. We’re really looking forward to it. Thank you for the kind welcome.

• Like 1