Stateroom category

T-town Mary

When we booked our cruise we wanted a balcony but didn't choose a specific cabin and on my booking confirmation sheet it has listed OC  and upgraded from OF. I don't know what this means. Do I have a balcony or not? Thanks for any information you can give me   Mary

1 hour ago, T-town Mary said:

When we booked our cruise we wanted a balcony but didn't choose a specific cabin and on my booking confirmation sheet it has listed OC  and upgraded from OF. I don't know what this means. Do I have a balcony or not? Thanks for any information you can give me   Mary

Which ship are you looking at?  From what I am able to decipher, OF is ocean view guarantee.  OC is an assigned ocean view stateroom.

image.png

3 hours ago, T-town Mary said:

I don't think you have a balcony cabin.  The code for a balcony cabin generally starts with B or D.  An "O" code would be an oceanview.

You do not have have a balcony cabin. You have an outside view cabin with a window. Which ship are you booked on? Go to the Princess web site. Select onboard our ships, deck plans, and then your ship. Search the deck plans for a category OC cabin and you will see which cabins fit this category. Outside view cabins are mostly on the lower decks. There may be a few outside view cabins on the upper decks in certain locations. 

Edited by skynight

The second letter refers to location on the ship, A being the most desirable (mid-ship), then B, then C, etc. 

The first letter O means Oceanview stateroom. 

Balcony would be B as the first letter. 

Edited by startedwithamouse