Planned Refurbish Dates?

I've been trying to locate the planned refurbishment dates for the following three ships but have been able to locate them. Does anyone here happen to know when these three ships are planned for refurbishment?

Allure OTS

Liberty OTS

Independence OTS

Thanks! 🙂

Allure is currently planned for early 2025 (around Feb). Liberty also early 2025.  Independence was amplified in 2018.  Not sure her next drydock dates, but as I understand it they typically run about every 5 years.  But note that there is a difference between routine drydock maintenance and drydock for Amplification / refurbishment.  And since Independence had that in 2018 I would not expect that another is in the works. 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

28 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Allure is currently planned for early 2025 (around Feb). Liberty also early 2025.  Independence was amplified in 2018.  Not sure her next drydock dates, but as I understand it they typically run about every 5 years.  But note that there is a difference between routine drydock maintenance and drydock for Amplification / refurbishment.  And since Independence had that in 2018 I would not expect that another is in the works. 

Agree, typically Ships do Marine Side Dry Dock, onboard maintenance is normally done while Ship is in Service. I did Cruises on 2 Ships both couple weeks after Dry Dock and that's when all the Painting, Staining was done. One yr all the Mattresses are replaced, one deck a a time each week on turn around day. Saw same with Balcony Chairs, took 5 weeks to complete while Ship was in Service. Even getting the Serenade ready for it's World Cruise was on her last for for 4 weeks and thats when they did all the upgrades, not while in Dry Dock