What does Princess do for Easter?

curlybelle2

We have spent three Easter’s onboard and there is some low key activity. Not like Christmas but there are usually some decorations, the kids club organizes an egg hunt, Easter bunny has shown up, there is usually some ham and/or lamb options on the menu and in the buffet. If there is a crew member so inclined we have seen a non denominational worship gathering - but that was just one time. 

29 minutes ago, karatemom2 said:

We have spent three Easter’s onboard and there is some low key activity. Not like Christmas but there are usually some decorations, the kids club organizes an egg hunt, Easter bunny has shown up, there is usually some ham and/or lamb options on the menu and in the buffet. If there is a crew member so inclined we have seen a non denominational worship gathering - but that was just one time. 

thanks for the reply. I was hoping for a service of some sort. I will have to wait and see. 

On the Sky for Easter 2023, there were some Easter decorations in a section of the Piazza.  The buffet had decorated chocolate Easter eggs as well.  There were quite a few children on board for this sailing because it Easter Break in the UK, so there was an Easter egg hunt.  Where the eggs were hidden I don't know.  There's always an interdenominational Christian service on Sundays; for Easter, it's probably catered for the occasion.

image.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

Our cruise on Ruby last year ended on Easter Sunday so I’m not sure about worship service or special menu but I get they did something. There were decorations during the week before Easter. 

IMG_5235.jpeg

Thanks for the nightmare!  

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, curlybelle2 said:

This will be our first time on a cruise during Easter. Does Princess decorate for Easter or do anything special?  Are there any church services on Easter? 

Thanks, Kaye

We take a lot of TA’s over or around Easter.  Some decorations in the piazza.

There usually is an inter-denominational service in the wedding chapel, depending on the ship.  We had a guest who was a catholic priest and was granted permission to do a special mass.

We’ve gotten off the ship, in the Azores and Spain many times for services on Easter.  

13 hours ago, lennythenose said:

Our cruise on Ruby last year ended on Easter Sunday so I’m not sure about worship service or special menu but I get they did something. There were decorations during the week before Easter. 

IMG_5235.jpeg

IMG_5236.jpeg

IMG_5237.jpeg

Thanks for the pictures. I love the decorations with the eggs. But the life size bunnies look a little crazy. 🙂