Princess Premier and Princess Plus…..

mdmc

On line it says Princess Plus is now $80 and Princess Premier is now $90. I called Princess and they confirmed this. 😢

Posted (edited)

Link, please.

This still shows PLUS at $60 and $80. for the PREMIER.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages

The price difference on a 10 day, next year, is still showing $60. per day.

What market are you in?

If this is true, you should have put PRICE INCREASE in your title.

There are many many threads about the difference and details between the two packages.

Wow...   Glad we have booked before this...  NO notice.

This SUN Princess rollout has the 'suits' heads just exploding with wide and indiscriminate price increases.

Edited by Wishing on a star
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Odd...when I do a mock booking for a 2025 April sailing the price difference still comes out to $60/day when I add on Plus. I also just found their main plus / premier info page (linked below) and it still says $60/$80.  Either some sort of misunderstanding or you're catching it before everything's been updated.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/cruise-deals-promotions/plus-premier-cruise-packages

I saw that on the main Plus Permier main  page that it was still the same but when I go to plan a cruise it comes up with the new pricing. One time it actually had the Plus as more than the Premier.  I also called a couple of days ago and they told me it had not changed. I have already booked 2 cruises with the old pricing. Hope they don’t change it on me

Posted (edited)

I had been looking at the 2 cruises a have already booked. I went back and did a mock booking for a few different ones. They are all different. Some had old pricing and some had $80 for both packages. I wonder if this is a new way to get people to pick the itenery with the lowest package price?

Edited by mdmc

I think the current pricing is a no brainer even for me and my DW who are light drinkers but if it was $80.00 daily, that would probably be a hard no so they would loose add-on revenue from us...and as a 1st time Princess cruiser this would also tip the scale against being a return guest.

The Plus package was a big factor in us trying Princess over another RCCL.

1 hour ago, memoak said:

Are you looking at a cruise that uses something other than US dollars ?  Like Australian ?

Now, that would be a bargain! 😉

Earlier today I looked at a cruise out of Galveston on the Regal for January 2025, both plus and premier packages showed at $80 per day.  I didn't go all the way through to booking.  I check other dates in early 2025 and they all showed $80 for each package. 

I know. Not making any sense but the website has not been working well for me for a couple of weeks. I usually book on line myself. I would like to find a good Princess cruise agent. 

48 minutes ago, mdmc said:

I know. Not making any sense but the website has not been working well for me for a couple of weeks. I usually book on line myself. I would like to find a good Princess cruise agent. 

Call them up and ask to be put in touch with a CVP.  They should be able to sort through these issues.