Another Club Orange ?

I had Club Orange on a cruise that HAL cancelled. On my rebooked cruise  a month later on the same ship Rotterdam, Club Orange is sold out. Is there a wait list for Club Orange in such a situation?

Yes. Have your PCC or TA put COW in the booking remarks. It stands for Club Orange Waitlist. Ship Inventory looks at that remark. You probably still want to check every once in a while though.

7 hours ago, POA1 said:

Yes. Have your PCC or TA put COW in the booking remarks. It stands for Club Orange Waitlist. Ship Inventory looks at that remark. You probably still want to check every once in a while though.

When we booked our Nov 2023 Koningsdam cruise CO was sold out, but when I had my TA check back 2 weeks later 2 spots had opened up and we added it. I would suggest doing the same as waitlisting may not be as successful.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

When we booked our Nov 2023 Koningsdam cruise CO was sold out, but when I had my TA check back 2 weeks later 2 spots had opened up and we added it. I would suggest doing the same as waitlisting may not be as successful.

I'd do both. Of course, we book far out and check CO availability before booking, so technically, I do neither... But I would do both just to give me the best odds.

Definitely check around final payment date because that's when you'll see the most cancellations.

Edited by POA1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

I'd do both. Of course, we book far out and check CO availability before booking, so technically, I do neither... But I would do both just to give me the best odds.

Definitely check around final payment date because that's when you'll see the most cancellations.

Watching final payment date is a good strategy for finding a better cabin, getting sold-out excursions, and picking up a good reservation time in a specialty restaurant. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1