P&O shuttle at Lexioes

happy v

When we went there on P&O a couple of years ago there was a free shuttle to the city, it's quite a long way from the port. It dropped off near one of the Wine caves on the south of the river (I think they funded it)

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, happy v said:

Good morning lovely people. Could you tell me if P&O provide a shuttle to Porto. Or will I have to sort it myself?

Thanks

There is a thread from 2020 on this subject here

...and one from 2022 here

I've looked on the map provide by @Red Leicester and there no information on there.

I did have a PDF from P&O listing all shuttle services for every port they used, but I can't find it.  If I come across it I'll post it

• Thanks 1

• Host Sharon changed the title to P&O shuttle at Lexioes

There was a shuttle in summer 2022. As mentioned it is quite a distance. There is a new cruise terminal there and you can walk through it to the town (& small beach.) Presumably you could get public transport but I’m not sure of the advantage of that over the shuttle bus (£ v convenience). We were really taken with Oporto. Walking over the bridges to the old town. 

• Thanks 1

We were in Porto in June 2023 from Ventura and there were regular shuttles running from Lexieos into the city centre.  They dropped off and picked up at the supermarket which was only about 100 yards from the cable car.  When we wanted to go back to the ship, there were several shuttles lined up waiting.

There was a nata shop between the cable car and the supermarket which surprisingly was the best value one we found with great flavours.

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2024 at 11:27 AM, Red Leicester said:

Not been to Porto so not on me map I’m afraid.  All gen gratefully received. 

I did check your map first.

I will let you have the details when we return. As it is a useful tool

• Thanks 1

On 3/11/2024 at 10:32 AM, happy v said:

Good morning lovely people. Could you tell me if P&O provide a shuttle to Porto. Or will I have to sort it myself?

Thanks

On 3/11/2024 at 11:23 AM, TigerB said:

There is a thread from 2020 on this subject here

...and one from 2022 here

I've looked on the map provide by @Red Leicester and there no information on there.

I did have a PDF from P&O listing all shuttle services for every port they used, but I can't find it.  If I come across it I'll post it

@happy v, further to my last post, I have now found that PDF.  I'm not sure when P&O published it, but I downloaded it in February 2023.

PO_Shuttle_Information.pdf