Copenhagen - what's walking distance from the port?

5 minutes ago, dreamboat43 said:

We have 1.5 days in Copenhagen during our June cruise.  What is there to see and do within walking distance of the port?   

It depends where you are docking. If at Oceankaj there isn’t anything. If at Langelinie, you are close to the Little Mermaid, Kastellet fortress, Amalienborg Slot Designmuseum Danmark. A little farther is Nyhavn. 

You can find where you are docking at https://www.cmport.com/terminals/ships-in-port/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dreamboat43 said:

Does anyone know if Quay C197 is in Oceankaj or Langelinie?   Trying to figure out where Celebrity Apex will dock on June 17, 2024.  

Langelinie

2 hours ago, dreamboat43 said:

Does anyone know if Quay C197 is in Oceankaj or Langelinie?   Trying to figure out where Celebrity Apex will dock on June 17, 2024.  

For others (since @dfilpus answered for you), if you click on the ship name you get full information including the terminal name.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2024 at 1:39 AM, hallasm said:

If Oceankaj you can take public bus (25/164) /Metro M4 to city (40 minutes)  Consider the harbor bus 991 (boat) from  Orientkaj to Nyhavn.

So if I understand correctly, there is a boat or ferry to Nyhavn?  I would think that would be much more cost efficient and easier than a taxi (at 300 DKK).  Am I missing something?

6 hours ago, Packman1000 said:

So if I understand correctly, there is a boat or ferry to Nyhavn?  I would think that would be much more cost efficient and easier than a taxi (at 300 DKK).  Am I missing something?

The Harbor bus (Ferry) is from Orientkaj - you must take bus 25 or 164 (or walk 2 miles) from Oceankaj to Orientkaj (assuming your ship will dock at Oceankaj).

If you purchase a two zone ticket for the bus the same ticket is valid for the ferry - public transportation. Alternative to ferry from Orientkaj is metro M4 to Kgs. Nytorv (Nyhavn) - also same ticket - cost for two zones is DKK 24 ( cash or DOT App).